TAKE 6 LIVE IN CONCERT
WITH SPECIAL GUEST: KAREN CLARK-SHEARD
WITH SPECIAL GUEST: KAREN CLARK-SHEARD
Saturday, June 25, 2011, 5pm
Greater Emmanuel Institutional C.O.G.I.C.
19190 Schaefer Hwy ~ Detroit, MI
Purchase tickets: http://www.gospeltix.com/
Ticket cost: $20 General Admission ($25 at the door)
VIP Tickets: $40 (includes pre-concert artist reception and preferred seating)
Purchase tickets: http://www.gospeltix.com/
Ticket cost: $20 General Admission ($25 at the door)
VIP Tickets: $40 (includes pre-concert artist reception and preferred seating)
Presented by the Dept. of Fine and Performing Arts
SW MI First Jurisdiction C.O.G.I.C.
Terrance D. Curry, Executive Director
Bishop John Henry Sheard, Jurisdictional Prelate
Bishop John Drew Sheard, Host Pastor
Bishop John Drew Sheard, Host Pastor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BOLD! RIGHT! LIFE! EXPERIENCE 2011
August 11-13, 2011
Greater Emmanuel Institutional C.O.G.I.C.
19190 Schaefer Hwy ~ Detroit, MI
Follow link below to register:
Know of any other fun events for Christian youth?
E-Mail us at TriumphMag837@gmail.com!



No comments:
Post a Comment